SATA (Serial Advanced Technology Attachment) Host Bus Adapter

The electronic forum deals with the topics related to analog and digital circuits and systems (i.e. ASIC, FPGA, DSPs, Microcontroller, Single/Multi Processors etc) and their programming such as HDL, C/C++, etc.
Forum rules
The electronic forum deals with the topics related to analog and digital circuits and systems (i.e. ASIC, FPGA, DSPs, Microcontroller, Single/Multi Processors, PCBs etc) and their programming such as HDL, C/C++, etc.

SATA (Serial Advanced Technology Attachment) Host Bus Adapter

Unread postby UCERD.COM » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:57 pm

Serial ATA (SATA) is a computer bus interface that connects host bus adapters to mass storage devices such as hard disk drives and optical drives. Serial ATA replaces the older AT Attachment standard (later referred to as Parallel ATA or PATA), offering several advantages over the older interface: reduced cable size and cost (seven conductors instead of 40 or 80), native hot swapping, faster data transfer through higher signalling rates, and more efficient transfer through an (optional) I/O queuing protocol.

Controllers
http://groundhog.codeplex.com
Please Promote Our Work and website through yoursocial and professional network. We would highly appreciate your help.
Find us on FaceBook,Like and Share Please
UCERD.COM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Electronics