Interest Sood Riba

The economic system discussion group deals with the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services in a particular society.
Forum rules
This forum deals with the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services.
Codes of businesses, and taxation system etc.

Interest Sood Riba

Unread postby UCERD.COM » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Riba  : Image
Riba  : Image

Islamic Banking TIme : 
Watch on facebook.com
ابلیسی بینکاری کے نظام کی حکمرانی : 
Watch on facebook.com
We Pay 5000% Intrest per Annum By Dr Tahir Abrar. : 
Watch on facebook.com
Oria Maqbool Jan  : 
Watch on dailymotion.com

Please Promote Our Work and website through yoursocial and professional network. We would highly appreciate your help.
Find us on FaceBook,Like and Share Please
UCERD.COM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Interest Vs. Qarz-e-Hasna and Debt

Unread postby UCERD.COM » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Watch on facebook.com

Al-Nasaa’i (4605) narrated that Muhammad ibn Jahsh (may Allaah be pleased with him) said:

We were sitting with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him :PBUH: ) when he raised his head towards the sky, then he put his palm on his forehead and said: “Subhaan-Allaah! What a strict issue has been revealed to me!” We remained silent and were afraid. The following morning I asked him, “O Messenger of Allaah, what is this strict issue that has been revealed?” He said, “By the One in Whose hand is my soul, if a man were killed in battle for the sake of Allaah, then brought back to life, then killed and brought back to life again, then killed, and he owed a debt, he would not enter Paradise until his debt was paid off.” Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Nasaa’i, 4367.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him :PBUH: ) refrained from offering the funeral prayer for one who had died owing two dinars, until Abu Qataadah (may Allaah be pleased with him) promised to pay it off for him. When he saw him the following day and said, I have paid it off, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Now his skin has become cool for him.” Musnad Ahmad (3/629); classed as hasan by al-Nawawi in al-Khalaasah (2/931) and by Ibn Muflih in al-Adaab al-Shar’iyyah (1/104).
Please Promote Our Work and website through yoursocial and professional network. We would highly appreciate your help.
Find us on FaceBook,Like and Share Please
UCERD.COM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Economic system