Faith, Belief, Science and Trust - Deen vs Religion vs Atheism

The forum holds written manuscripts with an Islamic perspective.
Allah(swt) in the Quran says about not creating sects and let's not endorse them either. 
Forum rules
The forum holds written manuscripts with an Islamic perspective.

Faith, Belief, Science and Trust - Deen vs Religion vs Atheism

Unread postby UCERD.COM » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Observable evidence and Faith : 
Watch on vimeo.com
Link 2 : 
Watch on dailymotion.com
Link 3 : 

Atheism : Image
Deen E Islam From Quran : The application of the Arabic word “Deen” is often quoted to us as “way of life”. This is not an wrong meaning but there is also another important application of this word which is seldom told to us. That other application is “law of the land” as mentioned in Verse 76 of Surah Yusuf.

"So he began [the search] with their bags before the bag of his brother; then he extracted it from the bag of his brother. Thus did We plan for Joseph. He could not have taken his brother within the Deen of the king except that Allah willed. We raise in degrees whom We will, but over every possessor of knowledge is one [more] knowing." (Surah Yusuf, Verse 76)

So, “Deen” is not just limited to the way of life of a “person” but also the way of life of the “state”.[/size]
Let’s see what our Creator is saying to us on the matter of “Deen” and "Islam"....

“Truly, the Deen in the sight of Allah is Islam” (Surah Aal e Imran, Verse 19)

“I have perfected for you your Deen and completed My favour upon you and have approved for you Islam as Deen”. (Surah Maidah, Verse 3)

"O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy."(Surah Baqarah, Verse 208)

“And whoever desires other than Islam as Deen - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers”. (Surah Aal e Imran, Verse 85)

Above verses told us that the only way of life (of persons as well as state), which is acceptable to Allah is Islam and any person who wish to have any other Deen (for his personal or state life) will surely be a loser.

“Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you till you follow their millat (religion/deen/faith)”. (Surah Baqarah, Verse 120)

Here Allah is telling us that Jews and Christians will not be pleased with us unless we follow their “Deen”.

Allah's Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) also warned us about the same thing when he said: 'You will indeed follow the ways of those before you, hand span by hand span, and an arms length after another. Even if they enter into a lizard’s hole, you will follow them.’ Tthe Sahaba asked, ‘Is it the Jews and the Christians?’ He replied, ‘Who else!’” [Bukhari]So which “Deen” is being followed by Jews and Christians these days???

The name of their “Deen” is now "Secularism" although their people in individual lives are following the religion of Judaism and Christianity.

In fact, even the India having Hindu community is following this new Deen and the same is also being introduced in “Muslim” countries as well. People are in the state of illusion that by offering prayers, giving zakah and by fasting etc we are making Islam as our "Deen" while the fact of the matter is that we only give Islam the status of no more than a "religion" by limiting its scope to our individual lives.

So What is Actually Secularism??

“Secularism is the principle of separation of government institutions, and the persons mandated to represent the State, from religious institutions and religious dignitaries. In another sense, it refers to the view that human activities and decisions, especially political ones, should be unbiased by religious influence” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secularism)

So secularism divides the individual activities from the political activities and restrict the scope of Islam to individual lives only. The positive side of secularism which is normally claimed is that it gives freedom; i.e. any person can follow any religion - although the same freedom is also guaranteed in the "Deen" of Islam. But the cruelty of secularism is that the "Creator of the Land" is not allowed to make the "Law of the Land" rather this right is given to "Creation of the Land". This is the biggest of all cruelty.

Ironically, there is a big support these days for having a “secular” state not only from non-Muslims but also from few Muslim leaders. And people not having good knowledge also support such leaders out of ignorance. They need to re-think about this. Anyone who is trying to separate Islam from state affairs is actually trying to turn us away from Islam.

Allah has already given glad tidings to followers of Deen of Islam that their "Deen" shall prevail and overcome all other Deens.

“It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the Deen of truth to manifest it over all Deens, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it.” (Surah Taubah, Verse 33)

So what should we do?? Quran has the answer…

“Say, O disbelievers. I do not worship what you worship. Nor are you worshippers of what I worship. Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship. Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship. For you is your Deen, and for me is my Deen." (Surah Kafiroon)
Please Promote Our Work and website through yoursocial and professional network. We would highly appreciate your help.
Find us on FaceBook,Like and Share Please
UCERD.COM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Evidence of Human Evolution - Religion vs Atheism

Unread postby UCERD.COM » Sat May 31, 2014 5:50 pm

Watch on facebook.com
Please Promote Our Work and website through yoursocial and professional network. We would highly appreciate your help.
Find us on FaceBook,Like and Share Please
UCERD.COM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Islamic Literature