The Companions of Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : Sahaba - الصحابة‎

The forum holds written manuscripts with an Islamic perspective.
Allah(swt) in the Quran says about not creating sects and let's not endorse them either. 
Forum rules
The forum holds written manuscripts with an Islamic perspective.

The Companions of Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : Sahaba - الصحابة‎

Unread postby UCERD.COM » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:06 am

مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْحَاقَ الْأَنْوَارِيُّ، قَالَ: حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ يُونُسَ، قَالَ: حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو شِهَابٍ، عَنْ حَمْزَةَ بْنِ أَبِي حَمْزَةَ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ دِينَارٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: «إِنَّمَا أَصْحَابِي كَالنُّجُومِ، فَبِأَيِّهِمُ اقْتَدَيْتُمُ اهْتَدَيْتُمْ»

I was told by Abu Yusuf Ya'qub Bin Yusuf who said: We were told by Yahya Zakariya Bin Yahya al-Sajiy who said: We were told by Musa Bin Ishaq al-Anwariy who said: We were told by Ahmad Bin Yunus who said: We were told by Abu Shihab from Hamza Bin Abi Hamza from 'Amru Bin Dinar from Ibn Abbas who narrated that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said:
"Verily, my companions are like stars, whichever of them you use as a guide, you will be rightly guided."

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ عُمَرَ قَالَ: نا عَبْدُ بْنُ أَحْمَدَ، ثنا عَلِيُّ بْنُ عُمَرَ، ثنا الْقَاضِي أَحْمَدُ بْنُ كَامِلٍ، ثنا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ رَوْحٍ، ثنا سَلَّامُ بْنُ سُلَيْمٍ، ثنا الْحَارِثُ بْنُ غُصَيْنٍ، عَنِ الْأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ أَبِي سُفْيَانَ، عَنْ جَابِرٍ قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: «أَصْحَابِي كَالنُّجُومِ بِأَيِّهِمُ اقْتَدَيْتُمُ اهْتَدَيْتُمْ»

We were told by Ahmad Bin 'Umar who said: I was told by 'Abdu Bin Ahmad and Ali Bin 'Umar and al-Qadi Ahmad Bin Kamil and Abdulla Bin Rauh and Salam Bin Sulaim and al-Harith Bin Ghusain from Al-A'mash from Abu Sufyan from Jabir who narrated that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "My companions are like stars, whichever of them you use as a guide, you will be rightly guided"
Tafseer Ibn Qaseer : Image
صحابۂ کرام کی عظمت قرآن کی روشنی میں  : 
Watch on vimeo.com
Please Promote Our Work and website through yoursocial and professional network. We would highly appreciate your help.
Find us on FaceBook,Like and Share Please
UCERD.COM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Islamic Literature